|Why Do I Need SEO Services?
• 90% of users find new sites through search engines.
• 80% of search engine users don't browse the results deeper than first two pages.
• 75% of online purchases and orders are made on websites found through search engines.
• 80% of Internet users browse search engines every day.
• 95% of users consider sites found through search engines being the leaders in their market field.
• Search engine browsing is the most popular kind of Internet activity along with email usage.
Search Engine Marketing and PPC Management
You've probably noticed while making your searches in Google and other major
search engines "Sponsored Links" that appear at the very top and down the right
side. These are pay per click advertising listings shown for particular keywords
used in the process of PPC campaign setup. Advertiser pays only when someone
clicks on his Ad and bids vary over time, depending on the competition.
Main benefits of search engine marketing and PPC is that your Sponsored Ads
appear right after the campaign is set up and for particular keywords you
choose. You can also vary bids and daily budget to get maximum ROI (return on
investment) and conversions. Keywords may also be changed whenever it seems
PPC marketing is ideal for supplementing services as it takes time before you get traffic from
"natural" listings and PPC generates you targeted traffic immediately. Although
organic SEO is much more effective in the long run, pay per click advertising
could also bring a lot of prospective clients to your website. We offer the full
service search engine marketing solutions, including PPC management in Google
search and content network (Google Adwords) and Yahoo Search and network (Yahoo
Marketing). We make necessary keyword research to ensure that only relevant
keywords are chosen and include only those with the better conversion rate. This
means that you'll get maximum return on investment on every dollar spent.
When most of search engine marketing firms charge up to 30% of monthly spending
for PPC management and hundreds or even thousands of dollars as setup fees, we
charge only a flat fee for initial setup and 5% of spending for PPC marketing
now and find out what suits you most – organic search
engine optimization, search engine marketing or both for the most effective