|Why Do I Need SEO Services?
• 90% of users find new sites through search engines.
• 80% of search engine users don't browse the results deeper than first two pages.
• 75% of online purchases and orders are made on websites found through search engines.
• 80% of Internet users browse search engines every day.
• 95% of users consider sites found through search engines being the leaders in their market field.
• Search engine browsing is the most popular kind of Internet activity along with email usage.
Search Engine Optimization
As you probably know when someone needs to find anything on the Web he usually
uses a search engine for that purpose. If you're looking for a new home, car,
electronic gadget, cell phone, vacation package, flight, etc. you'll likely go
online first to find out more or order this particular item. That's why for any
business of any size and field it's vitally important to rank high in the
organic (free) search engine listing for its targeted keywords. In such a way
prospective clients will find you and you'll be able to expand your business,
sales and conversions.
Unfortunately, not all business owners and managers understand in the full scope
the importance of online exposure. Top search engine placement for targeted
keywords will allow you be always in front of prospective clients eyes as well
as help you improve your business and brand awareness. Professional website
optimization could be a smart marketing investment as Internet is the most
widely used media and continue to expand even more, so why not to take advantage
of this growing market with enormous potential?
Organic search engine optimization vs. PPC (Pay Per Click)
When you're searching for something, for example, in Google.com you get results
based on their relevancy to your query entered. Those results that are shown at
the left side are considered to be "free", "natural" or "organic", meaning that
they're ranked in accordance with a search engine algorithm. As opposite, on the
right and at the very top (marked out by another color) are Sponsored Links –
paid results based on PPC scheme. In accordance with the statistics data, 75% of
users prefer visiting free organic search results rather than paid advertising.
This means that 3 of every 4 visitors using Google.com for their search could be
your prospective clients, if you rank in the top 10 for your targeted keywords.
We will make a keyword research for you to ensure that only relevant and high
traffic queries that describe your specific products or services will be
promoted during our organic search engine optimization process. In such a way
you'll attract maximum volume of relevant traffic and expand your online
presence to the new heights.
Our organic search engine optimization services include:
• keyword research
• content analysis and on-page optimization
• seo copywriting
• title and meta tags optimization
• HTML code optimization
• internal navigation optimization
• quality one-way link building for:
- link popularity (number of inbound links) growth;
- PageRank (overall weight of inbound links) growth;
- anchor text ranking (structuring of links with the particular anchors).
Price for website optimization
As in any other market field, pricing varies. Depending on the group of factors
with the main concern of how much time and efforts will it take to bring your
site to the very top of major search engines for particular keywords. For
example, key phrase 'life insurance' will require much more efforts and
time gaining the top than 'personalized gift ideas for mom' and pricing in
both cases will vary dramatically. But whatever your field is, we'll provide you
with the best possible price taking into consideration the volume of work that
has to be made. Just today and get
a free custom proposal for your specific needs and goals.